Sunday, July 8, 2012

My scrapbooking bug...

...has returned!!!  I am so excited to get back to scrapbooking after a 5 year break.

What changes will there be in the way I scrapbook now compared with then?
 
1. I will not use paint or emboss as it was the mess of this that took away my love of scrapbooking)
2. I won't scraplift as often and trust in my creative abilities
3. My layouts will be more simple and less fussy. I have had a laugh at some of my lumpy and really bumpy pages from back when. I now think dominoes are too fat for pages but I had to try right?
4. I won't spend as much money on embellishments. I have discovered the world of free printables.
5. Journalling boxes, boxes and more boxes. I can barely remember seeing these 5 years ago.

My 13 yo daughter has a passion for dance and I have a gazillion dancing photos to scrap.  Here is just one:


Grace Taylor Blossom Scrapbook Pad, Kaiser Craft Hummingbird Sticker Sheet, Papercraft rub-ons

I have posted a little about myself in the About Me link. I am hoping to get to know some cyberscrapperbloggers. Please say hello...

                                                                                                Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment