Friday, May 3, 2013

Guest Designer Layout...


I made it as a Guest Designer!!! The website is an Australian scrapbooking site called  Life Paper Scrapbook. I don't know if I will ever be lucky enough to be a guest designer again so I have cracked open the champers. Check out my layout here.


I had to design a layout based on a sketch so I had fun playing with the main Studio Calico Spencer kit and the card kit from March. The card kit contained the funkiest "light bulb" stamp made by Lawn Fawn. I immediately thought school layout.  My son is quite academic so it was a perfect addition.


Thanks for stopping by...
                                     Jan x

2 comments:

  1. wow! your LO is gorgeous!! I really love the arrows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Jan! It's so great to have you guest designing for us at LPS :-)

    ReplyDelete