Sunday, April 14, 2013

First Project Life pages ever!

I have joined the thousands (or is it millions?) who have turned to Project Life to record the precious moments of life.


I'm committing to creating a double layout featuring the month's highlights during 2013. Although PL is usually recorded weekly I don't think I could manage it without getting way behind.  I am using PL products that come in the Studio Calico scrapbooking kits and my own stash.

Pictured are my January PL pages...


Page 1 records memories like the hottest day ever in Hobart, Tasmania, tragic bushfires 50km away which destroyed 200 homes and my 17th Wedding Anniversary dinner.


Page 2 shares some party times for my mother's birthday and beach holidays.

What I have enjoyed about PL is that there are often lots of moments (such as my parents' birthdays) that I don't get around to scrapping. In PL I can record this type of memory in relatively little time.

Do you participate in PL?  If so, do you do weekly or monthly layouts? I would love to say hello.

Hope you had some scrappy time on the weekend.

Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment