Monday, April 15, 2013

Studio Calico stash...

Hooray! My Studio Calico Neverland scrapbook kit (photo no 1) arrived at my house. Like many Australian SC subscribers it was delayed by 2 weeks in Australian customs.  I feared it would never come.


I love it. The prettiest paper is on top - don't you just love it? So feminine. I heart the alphabet too.


Also in the cute brown box was the add-on from the Studio Calico February kit Big Screen (photo no 2). I adored Front Row scrapbooking kit and the add-on Junior Mints so was delighted to purchase another one from this collection.  It is just as scrummy.

I can't wait to begin playing with the products. I now own my first mask and second Mr Hueys mist spray.  I will try to be game enough to use in on a layout in the next week or two. Watch this space. 

Hope you enjoy some scrappy time...

                                                      Jan x

1 comment:

  1. Jan thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. My husband and I love Tasmania, we only had two weeks but want to come back and stay a lot longer now we're retired. We only wish the boat didn't charge so much for caravans as we have one now and would like to bring it to Tassie.
    So glad you're back scrapbooking and I also love simple clean lines but I do a bit of everything, sometimes over thinking things (that's when I lose my mojo).

    ReplyDelete